Sunday, February 14, 2010

A bridge called Hope

I wanted to tell you about this awesome book that I have just finished reading, I wanted to blow your mind, sharing of its inspiration, fun and laughter, it's wisdom, and it's sadness and tears. This book has opened my eyes to the glory of the way God answers prayer; in His own time, and His own way (which is best for us) even if He answers it in a way and time we were not expecting. This book told me stories of rescued horses, that when showered with love and compassion that went on to 'rescue' youth from their own battles of lack of love, or their miss fit nature or their inability to trust. Through these horses and this youth ranch God has used both the two legged and the four to restore love and ignite hope in the lives of these children, which are so precious to God.

... I suppose I have some what shared with you this amazing book A Bridge Called Hope, Kim Meeder. And I hope the lessons this book has taught me will continue to effect my life and the lives of others around me. I hope that I too am a viable vessel that God can use for His glory.

No comments: