Thursday, July 14, 2011

Choices

Choices are a big part of our lives, I think we can all admit that; but when you start to talk about choices most people think of the big choices that we have to make in our lives, the real fork in the road kind of stuff; but lately Gods teaching me the importance and impact of the little choices I make. The choices I make in my attitudes, and responses, and even the choices I make that seem to effect no one but me and how the effect of that choice can ripple on.
It's been a real blessing to be able to talk to one of my closest friends about my struggles with this concept, and she continually reminds me to choose to rejoice in everyday...

'For this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it'
Psalm 118:24


Who are we to judge what a bad day is? Or a bad situation or circumstance?

'And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.'
Romans 8:28


Are we not mere humans? How can we even consider knowing better then our almighty God?

Just to throw you some thoughts that I'm currently mulling over, reminding myself of a d hopefully putting into place.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: