Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tasmania

At the beginning of last year Nana asked if I wanted to go on a holiday with her, 'sure where we going I said?'
'Tasmania' she replied 'I've always wanted to go'

With dates booked, itinerary sorted and flights payed we were off.

After a long flight we saw our first glimpses of Tassie. Such and amazing place.

We spent the first two days in Hobart, visiting the Salamanca markets, and exploring.



We popped over to pt. Arthur for an arvo then headed off to cradle mountain.



We visited the Tasmanian Devil sanctuary while we were there learning all about these fascinating creatures watching them feed and we even got a pat :)



Then on the way to Launseston along the road I see this little fella waddling...


Then he decide to hide when I came over to say hi.

While in Launseston, we visited a little boutique shop called the old mill, I loved it there, we found heaps of cute handmade things. It was amazing.
Then we went for a walk through Cataract Gorge. I was very proud of my Nana who hates hights and scary looking bridges.


Needless to say I went on the chair lift by myself, it was a long way down.



And once I had conquered that I looked for something a little more daring... Cable handgliding...
I felt like a bird...



All in all I loved Tasmania, and I loved being on holiday with my Nana




Xx

No comments: