Thursday, July 31, 2008

long time, no post...

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven’t posted anything new in a while, I haven’t really had anything all that exiting to write about. So I offer you some of my random thoughts...

... Well for starters I'm sick I woke up with this terrible head could and its put a damper on my already tragically bad week. (and Jewels, if you comment on my bad spelling you’ll just make me sadder).

2. Our office is now officially liveable but I can't use my computer because someone else is on it. Grrr

3. I had a sausage roll today without sauce; I think I prefer them with sauce. Tomato.

4. I have work tonight 'after school ours care' and one of the kids threw-up yesterday. I'm hoping that it won’t be as hard work tonight.

5. My cousins 30th birthday party is tomorrow night and so is my friends 18th and the church bonfire. And I'm sad I have to choose between them.

6. Coles Coca-puffs are better than Coco-pops.

7. My best friend came back from a holiday in England the other day. She was gone for 5 weeks.

8. My Nana got a new house and now she’s moving- again.

9. Don't think I’m going to youth group tonight, I'm stuffed and I don't think I can handle 50 screaming teens.

10. I'm probably boring you by writing these meaningless thoughts but hey you can stop reading any time you want.

11. The eye Dr. (can't spell optomitrest, or can I? No.) told me I have to were my glasses all the time and they're driving me crazy.

12. I saw the CCS primary school play Dayuma's Jungle last night it was very good. And the Rouse kids #1 and #2 did a great job.

13. Eating Pringles right now. Once you pop...

14. Had ACM (Adelaide College of Ministries) this week and I'm totally scared that I have assignments due in just over a month.

15. Just want a BIG hug from a good friend.

Well congratulations if you made it to the end. And I’ll try to post something more interesting next time.