Wednesday, April 14, 2010

more guinea pigs

Monday morning I had to get up early to take Mum to work. When I returned home I went through my daily routine, first on my list; feed the guinea pigs. Much to my surprise my fat mumma Tosh was skinny, which meant... more babies. YAY!!!

She had 2 beautiful boys, one the spitting image of his mother and the other a grey coloured one.
Cookies and Cream:
Cream on the left (camera shy, he closed his eyes every time I took a photo) and cookies on the right.
My other guinea pigs:
My first guinea pigs (brothers that turned out to be brother and sister)
Called Mac and Tosh, (just a little shout out to Gilmore Girls from which these 2 were named)
My next addition, a gorgeous little girl Apple,
(making this trio: Apple Mac'in'tosh) that's one for the computer nerds out there.
My first lot of babies, from Tosh, Bubble and Squeak
Bubble (top picture) now in pet heaven, and Squeak (bottom picture) now at her new home, with her new name Molly.
My Second lot of babies Rusty and Diesel:
Mother: Apple. Rusty a handsome baby boy and Diesel a delightful little girl.

Mac (affectionately known as Big Mac) is the father to all these cute little babies.

No comments: