Wednesday, November 5, 2008

all grown up

As you may have read previously, I bought a frog and some tadples home from Flinders camp with me. I named the frog Franky Juniour and the two tadploes Goliath and Jemima (Goliath was the bigger one).

Sadly a month or so ago Franky J. escaped and was nowhere to be found. I was so sad I had always wanted a pet frog and finaly I had one, but only for such a short time.

Only a week later I noticed Goliath was growing rappedly but Jemima was still so small, so I intended on putting them into seperate ponds so that Jemima would have a better chance of getting some food. To my horror that same day before I had seperated them Jemima was gone. Goliath had defeted them all (maybe I should have called 'Jemima' David).
So over the next few weeks I watched Goliath grow, and grow, and grow......

Until finally the other night he hopped out the water. My little tadpole Is now all grown up.
Hes a frog.

He's so georgous. Heres a Photo of him at about 3 days (of being a frog that is).





.......Isn't he just the smallest, cutes thing you ever saw.

(and for those wondering if this cute frog will turn into a handsome prince, sorry to disappoint he doesn't....... mmmwwa)

1 comment:

LisaBaby said...

cute blog but gross subject.
the only good thing about frogs is that they're green other than that, they creep me out!
xo