Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Frozen Peas

Ok this story will make a little more sense if I describe the layout of our house first.
So the bedrooms are at the end of the hallway, and the bathroom comes off the top of the hallway. The toilet is off the bathroom, but the toilet is also accessible through the laundry which is off the kitchen... so you with me?? I know a little confusing but I'll give my story a whirl and hopefully you'll be able to keep up.

Just about an hour ago my little sis had just put her rabbit away for the night (I know this is irrelevant but i like to talk so what can I say? - for those who care to know we keep the rabbit in the bathroom throughout the day to keep him cool. - and that will make more sense when you here the rest of the story.
...ok so where was I... oh yes.... and she came back in and was getting ready to get in the shower. Now my sister had entered the bathroom through the hallway entrance, and I was intending on launching a surprise attack so i entered through the laundry. I stepped into the toilet 'room' and waited to hear her enter the bathroom. I hear what sounded like the bathroom door opening when i slid the toilet door open screaming BOO! but I completely miss judged and smacked my head on the door. Which door I smacked it on I couldn't tell you all I know was it hurt. I looked up nursing my forehead and to my horror my sister was standing at her bedroom door. I heard the wrong door opening!!

So my surprise attack failed miserably, my sister was laughing at me and I am writing this post with a packet of frozen peas held against the rising bump on my brow!! Ouch!!

2 comments:

Jewelz said...

Haha!!! Serves you right for being mean to your sister :)
lol

Felicity said...

I hope your head is ok, I will have to check it out for any big bumps! I am sure it would have been a hilarious thing to see though!