Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Riding free (again)

Just this week I have been out horse riding twice and have loved every magical minute of it.
As I have mentioned before my friend has just moved, and this ment that I could go and explore the new neighborhood.

Monday:
Although the ride started a little rock to say the least (Megs stood on my foot and bruised it quiet badly, it swelled up and was quiet tender and painful) by the end of the ride I was all smiles. I found a little lane way that was covered in grass and flowers, so beautiful. I cantered up and back half a dozen times before heading back to the paddock for another canter and some bare back warm down.




Today:
I decided to be a little more adventurous and went all the way to the end of the road were I found a reserve with horse-riding trails. It was marvelous, Megs and I eyes wide open, ducking and weaving through the trees, wind in my... Helmet. Magical, just magical, once I worked out Which way home was. Then back home for a hose down, for Megs not me. Although I did end up just as wet as she was after she shook all over me.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: