Sunday, January 2, 2011

My beautiful cousins

When I was growing up I used to sleep over my cousins houses, or they would take me out shopping or to the movies or something. And I LOVED it. They were all older and cooler then me and I thought it was awesome that they took an interest in me.
Well now the tables have turned... My cousins are all married with kids, and I'm the older 'cooler' (even if I do say so myself) older cousin. And I LOVE having them sleep over and taking them out.
Just the other weekend I had Charlotte and Miah stay with me I loved it. It's all fun from the minute I picked the up to the final kiss and hug as I leave.
The drive home was full of conversation laughter and lots of singing. Then a squishy night the three of us all tucked up in my not so large bed. The next day was a little shopping trip, where we bought lots of crafty things for our... da dah da daaahh, scrapbooking afternoon. We commandeered the dining room table and scrapbooked a bunch of awesome photos of all my little cousins.
The kids pages turned out really well...




By Charlotte





By Miah

A movie night with a few friends of mine Emma and Rachel, and there nieces and nephews watching Toy Story 3 and eating loads of POPCORN.
P.S. A big thanks to Ethan, you were awesome to let my cousins come over and watch your movie with you guys, and they were girl cousins at that!
So Sunday morning and our last day together, I show off my beautiful girls at church, :) not really; but they were really well behaved, thanks girls. Then I decided to spoil them with a trip to Maccas for lunch with my sister, before the long drive home (to there house that is).




I love these crazy girls... all three of them.

So just before I have to leave these gorgeous girls I hung out with them and their families at the carols night. We had fun, face painting, jumping on the jumpy castle and singing. I also got a chance to hand with Bec and Craig (my cousin and her husband) and their boys Ezekiel and baby Elias.




Zek and his 'scary dinosaur face paint'




Elias chillin' with his big cous Steph.


I love, Love, LOVED having the girls for the weekend. xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: