Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Big Fight

Tonight I had a fight with my brother,
now this may seem normal to any given person; but not for us, we usually don't fight so when we do its pretty bad... But this one was a whopper.

It all started with me being a little selfish, to be completely honest. I wanted to go to Music practic early so I asked my brother if he could take our sister to music practice with him, but as uaual he didn't want to.

At this point I got a little agro with him because I always have to take our sister everywhere. Don't get me wrong I love my sister and I really don't mind taking her places but sometimes, just sometimes, I want to look out for myslef frist an not have to wory about my little sister. It's not in the job description- is it?

My brother was was clearly not impressed with this confronting truth. How do I know this you ask? well it was about this time when he raised his voice and world war 3 broke out...

>Why should I have to take her???

>Because you never help out, your selfish, you never think about others, you never take your sister anywhere, etc.

>I do help out, and why should I take her what if I want to hang around my friends after etc.

And so the bombing continues... this went of for a few minutes, the yelling got louder and the name calling got more frequent.

Until it came down to me leaving for music practice and my brother said: "aren't you taking our sister?"

No!

Then came time for round two.

More name calling and yelling occurred and my parent actually sided with me for a change. My brothers keys were confiscated, only to see him grab his spare key and speed down the road.

We (my sister and I) left for music practice, disappointed that my brother wasn't only wigging out on me but on the whole youth band.

Out of the blue my brother rocks up to band practice, doesn't say a word to me, you can bet I felt good tonight. Not!

Well that's where it ends.Were not talking. For now any way.
I'm not planning on apologising first, but then I feel bad- should I be the 'bigger man' and apologise first, probably. Well let me sleep on it.

No comments: