Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To ask or NOT to ask!

See there's this situation where I want to ask something important to someone special.
The only problem is that if I ask them, it could alter our friendship.

..Oh I might as well tell you the person I'm referring to doesn't read my blog.

OK so there's this guy (it's always a guy) and I really like him, but he's a good friend and I don't want to wreck the relationship we have. And if this was not enough my supposed friend likes him also except she has an advantage (she's a good flirter, and some people might say she's pretty).

Well I'm sick of not knowing where I stand in this bizarre triangle thing that we've got ourselves into. So I just want to know whether or not hes interested in me or more importantly is he interested in her??? But I'm afraid, I don't want to get my heart broken again (so to speak).

So yeah.

Any advice???

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

You prob'ly already know what I'm gonna say, but here goes anyway. I personally don't think you should. I have more to say, but I don't want to say it in public. I'll say it next time I see you.