Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why???

Why miss-Chief? you may ask. Well it's simple really.
See my Brother decided that Chief would be a fitting nick name for me, and the kind, loving, adoring older sister I am, I, out the kindness of my heart agreed to adopt this name. Some time later I discovered that this name was not given completely out of affection for me, but instead reflected my bossy and somewhat demanding nature (I know what your thinking, no way someone that sounds as nice as I do could be bossy and demanding). Well I hate to admit it but it's probably true.
And the miss, well I'm a girl so it seemed logical; and i guess it adds a whole new dynamic to the name (after all wheres the fun if you can't be just a little mischievous).
So all in all, my family and particularly my Brother refer to me as Chief. It's ok, I have grown accustomed to this name and know that they really do love me, even if I am a little bossy.

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Ahhhh.... The love of brothers :P
I FINALLY found your blog! It looks cool :D Good job