Friday, January 30, 2009

Tabitha

Ok so (I always start my blogs like that, and I don't know why?)

I was visiting my long lost brother at his appartment, and on my way back to my car I spotted a little, filthy ball of fluf. So I took it home and cleaned it up...


...a beautiful little kitten (I think a girl), but what to call her???
....Tash,
....Norah,
....We went through quiet a few till we thought of the perfect one... Tabitha
It's like from bewiched, because she has these georgous markings allover, and this gray patch covers one ear and finishes on her nose. Its adorable.

And so Tabitha was adopted much to my fathers discussed. But hes warming up to her now, I'll catch him every now and again patting her or playing with her, he's a big softy really.
Anyway with all this hot weather we have had the pets inside. And Tabby (thats Tabitha's nick name) has been taking full advantage of the air conditioned home.

Just the other day I caught her snoozing right under the airconditioner vent, she soooo cheecky but o so adorably cute that she gets away with just about anything.



No comments: